英語表達心情差的句子
【第1句】: 表示心情不好的英語句子有哪些
【第1句】:然后你想大喊一聲:“誰來?*******把我打死吧!”
and you feel like shouting, “will someone please shout me!”
【第2句】:唉,該怎么辦,到底該怎么辦呢?
oh what to do, what to dooo?
【第3句】:我受夠了。
i'm fed up.
【第4句】:其實一點小事就讓你一天都郁悶難當。
it doesn't take much to bring on a blue day.
【第5句】:你的老板對你百般挑剔,
your boss is picking on you,
【第6句】:也許只是一覺醒來,沒有感覺到或者看到自己最棒的一面,
you might just wake up not feeling or looking your best,
【第7句】:發(fā)現自己又多了幾條皺紋,又重了幾斤,或是鼻子上冒出了一個大包。
find some new wrinkles, put on a little weight, or get a huge pimple on your nose.
【第8句】:我今天感覺很沮喪。
i'm frustrated today.
【第9句】:這的確很蠢, 因為你只能年輕一次,而且絕對不可能老兩次。
this is crazy, because you're only young once and you're never
【第10句】:你可能忘記了約會對象的名字,或是有張可笑的照片被登出來。
you could forget your date's name or have an embarrassing photograph published.
【第11句】:你根本無法振作起來。
you can't rise to the occasion.
【第2句】: 表示心情不好的英語句子有哪些
【第1句】:心事重重 some thing weighs heavily on one s mind
The boss is quite down these days. He seems to havesomething weighingheavily on his mind。
老板這幾天沉默寡言,看起來好像是心事重重的
【第2句】:苦苦哀求 press one s suit
She pressed her suit and asked her husband to give her anotherchance。
她苦苦哀求丈夫再給她一次機會
【第3句】:心涼了半截 cool one s ardor
Lily was head over heels in love with their company s boss and was thinkingof marrying him, butthe news that he had taken several girls for a ride cooledher ardor。
莉莉深深愛上了公司的老板并打算嫁給他,但是當她聽說他玩弄過幾個女孩子之后,她的心都涼了半截。
【第4句】:受冷落feel left out
Who would like to feel left out at such a situation?
在這樣的場合上,誰愿意受到冷落那?
【第5句】:心里特別難受 be sick at heart
I felt sick at heart when I saw how much she was hurt。
看到她受到那般傷害我心里特別難受
【第6句】:為難 be in a pickle
I m really in a pickle. I m supposed to buy him a fur coat, but I don thave enough money for suchan item。
我真的很為難,我本應該給他買件皮衣,可我沒有那么多的錢
【第7句】:心煩意亂 nerves on edge
I don t know what has set my nerves on edge these days。
這幾天不知是什么事把我搞得心煩意亂的
【第8句】:頭痛得快炸了a splitting headache
I have a splitting headache。
我的頭痛得快炸了
【第3句】: "心情不好"的英文是什么
"心情不好"的英文是: in bad mood ; in bad temper ; in a bad skin ; out of one's plate ; be in a mood; feel down in the dumps; in a bad mood; in bad mood; in a blue mood。
關于“心情不好”,我們可以這樣延伸短語: 【第1句】:造成心情不好 Drop Wants Test Object. 【第2句】:她心情不好 She is under the weather. 【第3句】:如果心情不好 Mais Makuanga Is-Ang Hai. 【第4句】:昨天晚上心情不好 I was down last night. 【第5句】:一整天心情不好 A bad mood all day. 【第6句】:音樂心情不好癱瘓 Paralysis of music bad mood. 【第7句】:我今天心情不好 I'm in a bad mood today. / I'm moody today. 【第8句】:這幾天心情不好 A bad mood these days. 【第9句】:或者心情不好 Or Feeling Bad. 關于“心情不好”,我們可以用舉出這樣的句子來表達: 【第1句】:所以當你感覺到它產生的效果時,為什么允許自己心情不好? So why should you allow yourself to feel bad when you feel it's effects? 【第2句】:除了這些,如果你常常心情不好,那么也許現在正是時候,該處理好你所承受的壓力了。 Aside from all of this, if you're often in a bad mood it may be time to address your stress. 【第3句】:如果有人表現出癥狀,我們就會拜訪他,并告訴此人我們聽說他最近心情不好”。
If someone shows signs of problems we will visit them and say we have heard they've been upset recently. 參考資料 有道.有道[引用時間2024-4-13]。